Thursday, October 31, 2013

confessions.

First and foremost...

Happy Halloween!

Secondly,  those of you who read my blog know that I strive to live a healthy lifestyle by balancing lots of physical activity, whole foods, and nutrients with and occasional treat or two and of course...lots of coffee runs.  Today's post revolves mostly around the latter side of that sentence because it's been a little crazy and after nine consecutive days of exercise, I woke up this morning and told myself not.a.chance.

So instead I had two of these...


They are grande caramel latte's with an extra shot of espresso.  Don't judge.

And bought two huge bags of these...


Not to worry, I haven't eaten any but I have to support the little tikes I see running around my neighborhood everyday.  I was going to make them promise me to play extra hard in gym class tomorrow but I figure since I took the day off, they can too!

It was a big afternoon for me today.  I had a job interview that was 90 minutes in length.  My goodness the amount of questions people can ask completely blows me away!  I sat there smiling, hoping that it would earn me some points when I struggled to answer some of the questions that most people would only be able to answer had they been in a career for 20 years.  I tried my absolute best, however, and had the chance to whip out my new boots that I'm so so in love with!


And my final confessions for this Halloween Eve...

1.  My costume rocks.
2.  I'm probably going to eat some of that candy up there.
3.  I'm working really hard on updating some things...excited!
4.  Since I didn't get the chance to workout today...you can do it for me hey hey?

Give this one a go for me please!

Trick or Treat, Move your feet!

T - 30 Tricep Dips
R - Run in Place for 60 seconds
I - 15 Incline Push-ups
C- 25 Chest Press with Dumbells
K- 25 Kettlebell Swings

O - On your Knees Push-Ups for 45 seconds
R - Run in Place for 60 Seconds

T - 25 Toe Touches (sit-ups with legs vertical and toes in the air)
R - Run in Place for 60 Seconds
E-  30 Elbow to Knee Sit-Ups
A - Alternating Dumbbell Bicep Curl (15 Each Side)
T - 25 Tricep Kickbacks with dumbbells

Repeat Twice.

I hope you have a spooky Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment