Friday, September 20, 2013

starting off on the pumpkin spice latte foot.

hello!  i'm enjoying my first pumpkin spice latte of the season as i sit down to write this post before work.  i knowww, it doesn't come with sugar free syrup but i just couldn't pass the starbucks lady up when she promised me she would use nonfat milk and no whip.  this is the only added sugar i've had in my diet for four days and i figure since it's friday and almost my birthdayyy i would just allow myself this happy little drink.  yummy!

other than this, my 'clean up' is going fabulous!  no meat, no sweets, no treats (peanut butter for me).  that has been the hardest part.  i made nick put it way up high in our kitchen cabinet so it wouldn't stare me down in the face every time i look at it.  it brings me back to these babies...




and this...

oh my gosh i need to stop.  

other than daydreaming about my pal JIF, this is what I've been enjoying!

organic black bean soup in a mug.
tea.
green veggies.
fall fruit.
 kettlebell workouts.
stretching.
and this upper body workout which left my arms completely shaking this morning:
 
elliptical 10 min
 
repeat each circuit 3x through.
 
single arm row 17.5 lbs - 15 reps
tricep dip on bench 15 reps
bicep curls 15 lbs - 15 reps
 
chest fly 15 lbs - 12 reps
dumbbell chest press 15 lbs - 15 reps
push ups on bench 15 reps
 
incline walk 7 minutes.
 
tricep kick backs 10 lb - 15 reps
front shoulder raise 8 lbs - 12 reps
lateral shoulder raise 8 lbs - 12 reps
 
plank 60 seconds
side plank 45 seconds
side plank 45 seconds (other side)
10 regular push ups
10 tricep push ups.
 
elliptical 10 minuts.
 
now go buy yourself a pumpkin spice latte and eat a big piece of peanut butter toast for me!
 
i hope you're all having a wonderful and healthy start to fall. 
 
xoxo elizabeth jane.
 
 




1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your PB for you!!! I had it twice today! So delicious!! And you can enjoy the pumpkin latte for me, since latte's are a treat that I never get!! :)
    I love workouts that leave me shaking! That "I know that workout WORKED" feeling!! :)

    ReplyDelete