Friday, August 30, 2013

one week.

it is still so hard for me to believe that our wedding is one week away.  everyone that i talk to is so kind and supportive and they have made my time as nick's 'fiance' absolutely wonderful.  if you would have asked me a year and half ago where i would be now, getting married in one week would probably have never came out of my mouth.  the Lord is funny though, because even though i never would have envisioned my wedding he knew that it was the perfect time for nick and i to start planning our life together and i thank him every morning because my life and heart have never felt more full.  i am so happy.  i am so ready to marry nick.  and i am so grateful for the past eight months because they have changed me for all the better.  the two of us, we have learned so much.  we have laughed, cried, yelled in anger, screamed in happiness, we have danced, we have drove, we have watched sunrises and sunsets, we have grown together, we've grown as individuals, we have listened, and we have prayed.  there is truly nothing sweeter than having his hands in mine as we close our eyes in thankfulness, breathe in everything that is good, and open our hearts for guidance as we begin this journey.  we smile at each other and it is in these moments that my whole world feels bigger than stars.  he never let's go of my heart and i am so excited to embrace this next week and every moment after. 



yesterday was devoted to programs programs and more programs.  i have so many paper cuts i cannot even begin to tell youuuu and i have 165 more to make!



and since it's friday....i'm heading out for a coffee date with my best friend, a workout with my turbokick junkies, and more program crafting.  keep your eye on the prize, eye on the prize...


No comments:

Post a Comment